News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Car shows in No. Michigan

Started by Viator Trudeau #8697, January 30, 2006, 10:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viator Trudeau #8697

I remember a large car show near Saule St. Marie held some time during the summer.??  Any one have more details on this event.

Jim S. CLC#21340

My Hemmings calendar shows the "St. Ignace Car Show" on June 22-24.  They give a phone number of 906-643-8087.  I would consider calling to verify the date, as I find mistakes on these calendars from time to time.  I attended the show several years ago and it was very nice.  A beautiful setting overlooking the Straits.  And, I think they do a parade through town either at the beginning or end.  BUT, if you are going to need a motel, my impression was that they get expensive and scarce during the show.  You are competing with show attendees as well as tourists to Mackinac (sp?) Island.

Bill Podany

Jim,
Thanks for your reply, luckily Vertico responded with what I was looking for, the Bay Harbor Concours on June 18th.