News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

How does a member interact with a particular CLC chapter?

Started by Jim Hearn CLC Member, February 04, 2006, 01:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Hearn CLC Member

CLC has a chapter that includes my model of car.  How do I as a member utilize that chapter to support it and benfit from it?

Barry Wheeler #2189

A Chapter, rather than a Region, is a place where facts that you may not readily know about your car can be found. Also, parts, or the names of other members with your year of car. Because of georgraphical limitations, some Chapters do not have meetings. Others, set aside a time and place at Grand Nationals to meet. I would say that you would benefit from joining the Chapter that covers your car.

Bill Edmunds - #5484

Our Chapters provide a forum for exchange of information regarding a specific model or type of Cadillac or LaSalle.  Their newsletters are full of helpful ideas and suggestions and often include a focused "for sale" and "wanted" section and, as Barry mentioned, several hold meetings at each Grand National.  I suggest you contact the director of the chapter in which you are intersted (see link on the home page) for more information.