News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Message to Brian

Started by John Serio #22631, February 14, 2006, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Serio #22631

To all Who read the message captioned "Liar" in the "Engine Problems" thread started by Denise. The message was deleted by the moderators.
I have privately apologized to Brian for the derogatory words I printed about him on this forum. I must now offer the same apology to him in the public view.

Brian, I apologize for posting derogatory comments aimed at yourself in this forum and retract any statements in which I made.I believe you are the victim of a Phishing scam at which I came almost as close.
Brian, I hope you can accept these words, and to the pubic who have read them, my apologies to you also.
John Serio

Brian Daum, 18809

Hi John!

Apologies are accepted! I understand that you got mad as h...., but you were the victim of an attempted e-bay scam! The scammers monitor auctions and offer the item to the second best bidder. And after they have made contact they request you send a deposit and wham...it`s gone! Beware of this!!

Fortunately the seller turned out to be real and the auction itself was real too. Last night I arranged for having the car picked-up and the balance was paid cash! The car is parked right now in my backyard in NJ and I have received reports that it is beautiful. The transaction worked out well, but I sure got scared there a moment....

I am just pleased the whole thing worked out well for both of us, thanks for your apology, and no hard feelings!

But it sure is a lesson learned about E-bay.

Best regards,

Brian

art woody

John proved he is human. Humans get mad, and humans make mistakes. Some dont apologize publicly and admit wrong. John also proves he has class as well as Brian. Everybody move on.

Dave MacGregor #18998

Hi John,

I tip my Cardinals cap off to you for your apology to Brian in public like that.

Hey!  We all have our moments at times like you have, but with your apology, it shows youre a very respectable, honest, and responsible person.  I wish there were more people like you in this world.  Im glad youre in the club!

Dave

John #22631

Brian,
Im glad for you that the whole thing was really not a scam and that the car really did exist. If its parked in your driveway, that sure is better than where it was. Enjoy the car and drive it safely.

I think that crow I had to eat was not done very well! ;) LOL
John