News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1975 Eldorado wheels

Started by J. R. Del Terzo, February 15, 2006, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. R. Del Terzo

I would like to know what the bolt pattern, and offset is for my 1975 cadillac wheels.  Can anyone help me.  I have seen after market wheels on the 1975-1978 eldo models and would like to purchase some.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dick Heller

Are you looking at the tru-wire wheels offered on eBay in CA?

Dick

J. R. Del Terzo

No , I am looking for the old style wheels that were avilable in the day.1975-1978.  I think they were made by Appliance wheels.  I would like to know the bolt pattern for the eldorado wheel of that era.

Dick Heller

Appliance lace wheels fit 67 through 78 Eldorados, 66 through 78 Toronados.

Dick

Quote from: J. R. Del TerzoNo , I am looking for the old style wheels that were avilable in the day.1975-1978.  I think they were made by Appliance wheels.  I would like to know the bolt pattern for the eldorado wheel of that era.