News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Pierre Cardin

Started by jacob, February 23, 2006, 01:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob

I own the 1981 Evolution Series 1 #3....the car is curently sitting collecting dust...I am thinking I should sell since I dont see the restoration I thought I would do happening....is there any intrest here or should I just sit on the car?? any feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you
Jacob Bartlett
jakeandniki@hotmail.com

dave miller

sit and wait, limited interest and dollars, car has chrysler taillights, correct, one on ebay, no takers

Quote from: jacobI own the 1981 Evolution Series 1 #3....the car is curently sitting collecting dust...I am thinking I should sell since I dont see the restoration I thought I would do happening....is there any intrest here or should I just sit on the car?? any feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you
Jacob Bartlett
jakeandniki@hotmail.com
Quote from: jacobI own the 1981 Evolution Series 1 #3....the car is curently sitting collecting dust...I am thinking I should sell since I dont see the restoration I thought I would do happening....is there any intrest here or should I just sit on the car?? any feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you
Jacob Bartlett
jakeandniki@hotmail.com

Jacob Bartlett

This is very funny. First; no, this is not the car on Ebay..this car has never been offered on ebay for sale..after I posted I saw that one on Ebay and I was thinking thats my car but there are a few differences....any way pretty funny to find two of these very rare cars avaliable...mine is the same color as the one you saw but with the red and burgandy interior.  It is in pretty fair condition and I drove it daily for about 6 months before the nevada DMV practically made it impossible to title and register so now the car sits in UT not being driven...now I dont know if I should sell the car or just sit on it and hope one day i will have the funds to restore???? well thanks for the response...and any future responses from anyone will be greatly appreciated