News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1947 Cadillac floor

Started by Fernando Corral, February 27, 2006, 11:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernando Corral

Can anyone help me find a floor pan kit for my 1947 6107... after removing all the rust off of the floor, we found there are holes on both the drivers and passenger floor pans by the body mounts.  Also I need a a new truck floor pan... PLEASE HELP!  I now for chevys and fords there are kits but I have not found any for my 47 cad.  Thanks in advance :-)

Barry Wheeler #2189

You can contact Charlie Babcock at the following #. 1-941-349-4990. These are formed just like the originals.

Craig Lewis CLC#21155

I am also restoring a 6107 frame off. I would like to discuss your project. Email me at cal804@cox.net. I have some pics that might interest you. I have completed my chassis and am beginning the body now. I too have rust in the floor to address.

Fernando Corral

Called Charlie and left him a message... Are there any other options?  A web site perhaps?  Thanks.

Daniel

Or you can call a guy named Walt Reynolds.  He is the guy who makes the parts for Charlie.  I know that Walt has done floors for 41s and some later years.  He does good work.  His number is (317) 243-9772.  He is in the process of moving, so you might want to try him soon.