News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

GM is in the Stone Age

Started by Dick Heller, March 05, 2006, 11:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Heller

Stopped to look at the 2007 Chevy Tahoe, it has the Vortec V-8-6-4 engine.

List price $42K, four year lease $499 PLUS $4,999 down (plus tax, tags & $595 acquisition fee), with 10,500 annual miles works out to 75 cents per mile (before insurance).  No wonder GM cannot move merchandise.  A fully loaded 2007 Chevy Tahoe topped out at $62K, why would one buy a Chevy at Cadillac prices?  

Dick

Fred Garfield 22310

For that kind of money, a Dodge Viper, a NICE Viper, is just a click away at Ebay Motors.

Jeff Maltby 4194

A fool is soon parted with his $ period.

See Rodney King and all Pro? basketball/football players today.

Follow That Dream ?

David #19063

Yeah, but what I want to know is how the foll got the money in the fist place!!!

Fred Garfield 22310

I think Jeff just told us how -- the ATLA and the NBA. Back in the 80s, I knew a muddle-headed handyman who won the California lottery. About $14 million in $6.3K increments over 20 years. His lawyer bilked him for a good chunk, then a former girlfriend slithered out of the woodwork with "his child," then he thought he wanted to buy a home in France and live there. The French soaked him before he realized he had nothing in common with that culture and came home with nothing to show for his trouble. During this time, he lost most of his "friends," since many of them felt he owed them loans for their various schemes and dreams.

denise 20352

I should win the lottery.  I definitely dont want to move to France, and Im fairly certain that I dont have any children I dont know about.  ;)

-denise