News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Correct hose clamps

Started by john rutenberg #14483, March 10, 2006, 10:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john rutenberg #14483

where can I find all of the correct hose clamps for my 79 cadillac??? Tell me why do people change the hoses and never put back the orignial clamps. Most are the correct ones but only a few are incorrect. What are they thinking/ make .50 cents replace the clamps. Anyway, where can I locate maybe a full clamp set???

Kevin

I think your originals are the same that my 70 came with...........tower clamps. Why do people repalce them? Becasue they sieze real easily and then become a one shot deal. Worms are not original but work much better. I had towers on my car for the GN. Now I have worms. If I take this car to another GN, Ill switch back.

Only place I found tower clamps at were a..........should I dare say it?.............a Buick catalog.

john rutenberg #14483

Yes thank you. Most of mine are there only a few are not.

Dave MacGregor #18998

Just  wondering about mine that have been long since replaced.

Dave