News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Floor Mat Part Numbers

Started by Jeff Pendleton CLC 22056, March 21, 2006, 08:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Pendleton CLC 22056

Would like help identifying some NOS Eldorado floor mats I purchased

The information I have is:

GR 15.286 1# 995878 Front

GR 15.306 1# 995886 Rear

Would like to know what year these are actually for.

Dick Heller

john rutenberg #14483

I have a parts book. Can you give me a color and dimensions and description?

Warren Rauch

I tried to find these numbers in books from 1974 too low and 1982 too high of numbers (listings only back to 1980).You will probably not find them by looking under the group numbers given. Instead look in the accerory section right after the index in the front of the book.The numbers are about 1978  and they would only appear in books for 1-2 years. Warren

Jeff Pendleton CLC 22056

I really just bought them because they were brand new.  If I can figure out what they are for, maybe Ill buy a car to go with them:) (I think my wife wishes that werent true!)

Jeff

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

How many times has your wife bought a cute pair of shoes and had to buy a whole outfit to match them? And a car doesnt take up closet space...