News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Did mike at Mastermind Inc. Shutdown??

Started by dale jackson 20895, March 24, 2006, 12:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale jackson 20895

Did Mike at mastermind Shut down his shop and quit selling Parts For 1957 thru 1960 cadillacs. http://www.mastermindinc.net/ TARGET=_blank>http://www.mastermindinc.net/

His website Is up But when I call His phone It dont work Or The phone company etc says Check the number etc and It dont go tru.

I needed to buy the gold tripower air cleaner paint and Just little parts etc. I needed for my restore On my 1960 eldo.

If shutdown . Where do I go to buy that gold tripower air cleaner paint Or have my trans rebuilt etc On exchange basis. I cant rebuild those trans Or get paint etc Or supplies etc.

Usa parts supply dont carry paint for those etc. I in dark On Geting rebuilt tran unit for car.

Please let Me  know if  he shutdown etc. He was the onley supllier In world I knew about On those 1959 Or 1960 eldorado.

Thanks Dale

Randall A. McGrew CLC# 17963

Dale, it does not look good for the website as far as I can tell.
The last modification was done on April 8th, 2000.  And the website will expire on Oct. 27th, 2006.
You could try emailing but if the phone is no longer a working number, something may have happened to Mr. Rizzuto.
Maybe someone else knows more.  I will keep checking around.

dale jackson 20895

Last time I talked with mike was 2004 On parts etc. I asked him about parts. I do rember asking him If he was going hire another guy etc but He did not to want since he afraid they will quit etc.

Reason I asked him that was he said he had an waiting list On parts and had no time etc fill it. He was very busey man etc.

I hope nothing happened to him. I guess I could try emailing him to see If works etc.

Dale

Tom Barnard CLC#21538

Dale:

Mike e-mailed me last week and told me his Website has not been updated in a few years, due to being busy building his warehouse.

Mikes phone number is: 951-674-0509 and his e-mail address is: Mike@mastermindinc.net

Tom Barnard
CLC#21538