News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1841 Chapter.

Started by Barry M. Wheeler #2189, April 06, 2006, 01:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

I have just returned from putting the current, and last issue of the 2005 1941 Cadillac Newsletter in the mail. Renewal slips are contained in the mailing. If you are not presently a member, and wish to join, please send $10.00 to: Barry Wheeler, 208 N. Center Street, Flora, IN 46929. (You MUST be a current CLC member.)

We have a 16 page newsletter that is published twice a year, including a full-color front and back cover. If you also wish the two 2005 issues please include $7.50 for an immediate mailing of those. We have about 25-30 copies left.

I also urge any present members who have not done so, to contribute color photos of their cars and a short article about them.

Thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy the issue.

Doug Houston

I knew that Cadillac pioneered a lot of things, but i didnt realize until now that they pioneered the motor car so early.

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

I wondered who would notice that...

DJW #13918

Thanks for the reminder. I have been intending to join for some time now and just dont seem to get around to it. The checks in the mail.