News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1935 Cadillac convertible coupe

Started by Richard Griffith, February 17, 2006, 09:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Griffith

Dear Members,Iam trying to see if there is more than one example of this car still existing today other than Cliff Woodburys car as listed with the Valley Forge Chapter. I have a few friends in the Northern California Chapter and recently spoke with Carl Steig but he doesnt recall of any match on the west coast.I would appreciate any direction as we have a former owner of this style and model who would love to see one again.
Ray Menefee of the Nor Cal chapter is also alerted to this search if you know him and he can be an alternate contact at Gasoline Alley ph # 650 654 5427
Thanks,Richard Griffith

vern swenson 1060

There are a number of them in CA.  I have a 35 718 which is the 128 WB and know of several others.