News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Change of Address - Attention JAY - Please Read Your Emails

Started by Ken Andersen # 21420, April 21, 2006, 06:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Andersen # 21420

I have sent 4 emails to the Membership Secretary over the past 4 months requesting that my address details be amended an my membership record updated.

Maybe this public forum will reach someone who cares (JAY) will read this and ask Jay to read the emails that I have sent.

I know that all of the office bearers are volunteers, but this is now becoming a joke.

Has anyone else had these types of problems?

Richard Sills - CLC #936

Ken,

Issues relating to membership records should be directed to our club office.  Mike and Nancy Book are the office managers, and their E-mail address is "CadLaSalleClub@aol.com".  They are very efficient and should be able to take care of your concerns.

Richard

Michael Stamps 19507

I have found that it helps to get a reply if you copy Bill and Glenn in the email.

Stampie