News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1966 DVC Vacuum Diagram

Started by Vinny, April 23, 2006, 12:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Please help!!!!!  I just installed my engine and tranny into my 66 DVC.  Problem is, I am lost as far as the vacuum lines are concerned.  I have the shop manual, but it is no help.  My car is an all original 66 DeVille Convertible with a 429 and no A/C.  Can anybody tell me where all the vacuum lines attach to, or better yet, send me some pics?  I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Vinny

OK, Though the help of you great people, I have a had 99percent sucess rate with my vacum line running.  There is only one port left that puzzles me.  On the top right side of the carb (Carter) next to the choke there is the idle speed control valve.  According the the diagram that Ralph Messina sent me VERY Helpful), it attaches to the power servo via a vacum line.  I do not have a power servo under the hood.  My 66 is a non a/c car with no cruise, auto climate, power doors or any other accessories.  Do I just plug this or does it attach somewhere else?  Please help!! After this I am done under the hood!