News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Vin#

Started by bill loughery, May 11, 2006, 02:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill loughery

I Purchased a 1966 eldorado #E6199937 does anyone know about the # of cars produced,and what the dates of production are? It has white bucket seats with headrests,any idea how many were built like this, also The vin# is on a plastic tag in door jamb but where else on a 1966 eldorado is the Vin #?please E mail me @ CNIPRO@AOL,COM
                Bill loughery
                 215-620-1961
                 Phila.area

Johnny #662

Quote from: bill lougheryI Purchased a 1966 eldorado #E6199937 does anyone know about the # of cars produced,and what the dates of production are? It has white bucket seats with headrests,any idea how many were built like this, also The vin# is on a plastic tag in door jamb but where else on a 1966 eldorado is the Vin #?please E mail me @ CNIPRO@AOL,COM
                Bill loughery
                 215-620-1961
                 Phila.area

There were 196,675 Cadillacs produced that year, of which 2,250 Eldorados were produced, all convertibles.

Johnny #662

My post should have read 196,675 for the MODEL year, as opposed to 205,001 being produced for the CALENDAR year.