News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Clearing the Record

Started by Johnny #662, May 20, 2006, 06:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny #662

Let the record show, that I was greatly mistaken in accusing anyone of posting my name.  The fact of the matter is that I was the one that posted my name.  I regret any negative feelings this might have sparked.  Hopefully everyone saw my post as trying to be humorous, with no ill feelings toward anyone.

Paul Zanetti

Hi John,

No offence taken, and I quickly realised you had not intended your mistake. It takes a BIG man to demonstrate the unique quality of making a public apology. Too many people these days slither away from their hurtful words, errors, accidents, mistakes, deliberate actions and responsibilities making them all the poorer for it.

Thumbs up to you, John!!!!!!

Paul

Jim S. CLC#21340

That was a nice, civilized way to end the misunderstanding.  Too bad our "elected leadership" cant be as mature.  Maybe they should join a car club or two.