News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

astonishing

Started by doug 22747, May 21, 2006, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny #662

Kinda interesting, and really has some nice parts.

Rhino 21150

I LOVE a good one off! I shortened my 1965 Corvair in a similar fashion.

Doug Houston

If thats what those farmers do to a car, Id hate to eat any food that they grow!

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Doug,

But, you have to remember that it gets really cold up in the farmlands of Washington State during those long Winter days, so they have to have something to do to till they can get back outside.

But, I would suggest that back in the days it was done, Sedans werent that sought after.   At least they didnt hack up a Convertible.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Rhino 21150

Apparently it hasnt killed anybody so it might be quite a thrill to taste what they grow. Of course, some thrills scar you for life... Like when that 30 truck hit my drivers door.

Eric Maypother CLC #15104

I think it looks cute, something that would be fun to drive around town in, plus how they make parking spaces smaller all the time it would be good for parallel parking and still have a full size caddy nose in front of you and full size trunk, Id buy it if I won the lottery. I lived in a apartment complex a few years back and with over 100 units the only other full size Caddy was in the same parking lot as me dirrectly behind me, if the guy was home and thier was cars on each side of me it made it very difficult to back out. This would have been a good Caddy for then.
Eric :)