News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

help

Started by mark, May 24, 2006, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark

I found a 1941(i believe it to be a series 75 formal sedan by fleetwood)I cant find anything about it any help would be appreciated thanks mark

Rhino 21150

Start with the identification plate. It should be on the firewall right in front of the drivers seat, just above the steering column. Post that and we can go from there. Write down all the info as you read it off the plate and post here. If you have pictures in electronic format, go to the club home page and follow the link to post pictures (gallery). Prepare to be swarmed with info!
The first line on the ID plate will start 41-75XX if indeed you have a 1941 series 75. Those first numbers tell you what you have, interpretations available here.
Congratulations on a great find!

mark

Rhino, thanks will go back this weekend for info. thanks