News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

need help what is it

Started by mark, June 04, 2006, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark

hi i found this car would like to know what it is. the plate says style#40-7559 body# 41 trim# 61 paint #1-6w any help would be appreciate thanks mark

Bill Gauch

40 -> 1940
75 -> Series 75
59 -> 5 Passenger Formal Sedan

Body 41 is the 41st body that was produced in that particular series.

Cant help with the paint or trim codes.

6w I beileve correlates to 6 wheels.

Warren Rauch

Trim code 61 is Tan Vogue Pattern Broadcloth only used on series75 & 90. Paint code 1 is black. This is a late 1940 car body 41 of only 48. They have a leather or leather like covering over the roof. Warren

Rhino 21150

40-7559. Type 1940 cadillac 75 into Google and see what comes back. You will be delighted. Dont forget to repeat the search after clicking on images.

Joel Fazzio

I have a 56 coupe deville with a 365 blown cylinder.  What cadillac engine (year) and size would be the best replacement?

Thanks Joel