News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

TILT STEERING COLUMNS.

Started by David Edwards, June 24, 2006, 01:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Edwards

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT YEAR CADILLAC FIRST OFFERED A TILT STEERING COLUMN?  ALSO, WERE POWER WING WINDOWS STANDARD ON 59 THRU  64 ELDORADOS?
IF YOU WOULD E-MAIL ME AT   toolate8@msn.com  I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.  THANKS.

Warren Rauch

The tilt wheel started in the 1963 model year. It didnt make the shop manuel that year. A supplement came out about November to cover it,but I think they were on the cars at interduction.
The 1964 cars got a seventh position added. And telescope I think was 1965. Warren

Warren Rauch

I checked my facts and was right on the tilt wheel. On the second question  power vents were standard 1959-65 eldo and 60s. Warren