News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1962 Eldo Cpe?????

Started by Art22010, June 27, 2006, 05:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art22010

Any one care to pontificate upon this car. Ebay item 270002152382. 1962 Eldorado Cpe, HT

Bob Hoffmann CLC #96

Why do all these fantasy cars always seem to be offered by DEALERS!!! AKA Marv, ETC. Where is this mystical Cadillac store  where the seller alluded  these changes might have been made??? Do elves work there when theyre not busy with Santa? He mentions a dealer invoice but does NOT say if it references these modifications. Now we do know that many dealers embellished cars with additional cost modifications then as now. My opinion is that if that dealer invoice to the original customer does NOT reflect those changes & of course the extra charges, it was done at some later date by persons unknown. Bob

Geoff Newcombe #4719

This car is also being discussed in the General Discussion forum.

Bob Hoffmann CLC #96

I just referred to my post in the technical area. Awaiting comments.

James I. Garner

I have a 1962 62 series convertible with the Eldo trim. I have the build sheet and it was not factory installed. A previous owner obviously added the trim.

David Harrison

I looked for the other thread on this car and couldnt find it.  Is it still on line?

David