News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

mechanic recommendation: Baltimore

Started by Rhino 21150, July 18, 2006, 07:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhino 21150

Dads 40 La Salle is acting up. It ocassionally cuts off, then restarts easily after a short delay. I told him he has gunk in the fuel system, he cant smell gas in the exhaust when it dies. He has cleaned one filter. I suggested blowing out the fuel lines and cleaning the tank and pickup screen, it has never been done. Does anyone know a good shop to do this near Glyndon, Reisterstown, Westminster, Owings Mills area? How about a Cadillac enthusiast in the area?

Vince Taliano #13852

Try CLC Potomac Region member Charlie Dodd. He is located in the Brooklyn, MD area. His contact information is in the 2005 CLC International Membership Directory.  Also, Frank Lindberg owns a 1940 LaSalle.  He lives in the Halethorpe, MD area and is also listed in the 2005 CLC International Membership Directory.

Good luck with the car.

Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
http://www.clcpotomacregion.org TARGET=_blank>www.clcpotomacregion.org

Rhino 21150

I sent each of them an e-mail. Thanks for the suggestion.