News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

My 58 Eldorado Brougham

Started by Harry Carlson, August 01, 2006, 12:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry Carlson

Hi Im a new member, I joined because I was so impressed with the data compiled by some guy named Yann (and others.  I loved finding my car in the database!

Ive owned the car for several years but it I really need a lot of informational help with it.  I think it is nearly ready to take out on the road, after several years sitting in a the repair shop yard, so Im getting enthusiastic again.  

Can you direct me to the members or readers who are knowledgable about the 57-58 Broughams who would be willing to chat with me about them?

Regards, Harry Carlson, Michigan

Sue 5125

Harry,

If you are from Michigan, I would recommend joining your local region, the Motor City Region or the West Michigan Region.  Local members are a great resource for info, vendors, etc and there are many Eldo Broughams owned by members.  

The MCR has a meeting on Thursday August 3 at Rinke Cadillac in Warren; guests are always welcome to attend.