Looking for trunk pan for my 1968 Cadillac

Started by Alex Figueroa, August 08, 2006, 09:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Figueroa

Does anyone know where to get the trunk pan and quarter panels for a 1968 Cadillac Deville? Please help!!

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17693

Alex, have you tried USA Parts Supply for them, or maybe eBay for used and new parts?
Give USA a try.  I bet they have what you need.  

HTH  Randy