News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

National Driving Tour

Started by Jeffrey Shively, August 01, 2006, 01:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey Shively

As the director of the Indiana Region, I want to encourage those of you who have not yet registered for the "Lap Around Indiana" to do so soon. The tour kicks off with a pizza/welcome party on Wednesday September 13.  We head south on Thursday, ending the day with a tour of the Jasper Engines plant.  On Friday, well tour the world famous West Baden Hotel and explore Marengo Cave.  Saturdays route takes us through Metamora, and 1830s town, and then on to the 40th Hoosier Swap Meet.  The optional 4th day on Sunday takes us north to view two small auto museums. We still have space on the tour and it would a shame for you to miss out.  The roads are scenic, the tours are unique, and the food is fantastic.  Best of all, we have done our best to make the driving tour afforable as well as enjoyable. You can link to a registration form from the CLC site.  If you have questions, please contact me at Cad19651941@yahoo.com or call me at 765-653-3180.  

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Jeffrey,

Even though I cant be there, I will bring it back up to the top for the Indiana Region.

Bruce,
The Tassie devil(le),
60 CDV