News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

historie of my 1968 cadi

Started by tor olestad, August 07, 2006, 11:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor olestad

hello my name is tor olestad i live in norway.i have a 1968 deville convertible.knut berg from norway bay it in jackson california in 1998it is chesnut browni..i dont now  dont now anything abaut this car.i have seen a pics from jackson cementry it parkt autside.what can i do if i will find the historie of it.knut berg now noting abaut that car.knut its the last owner in jackson.the plate number he had was wsj530.registration expiration date 09/26/1997 and issue date 08/20/98.vehicle id number is f8232351 somone can help me to find somting  historie to this car.owners .the first one.i am not a good wrigter .tanks if you can help.tor olestad

Tore Robert Klerud, CLC# 20146

Hello Tor, nice to see another Norwegian here. I´ve done history research on quite a few of my older vehicles, and in this case, two things work against you: The fact that your car is a 1968, for which the Cadillac archives don´t have the build sheet copies anymore, and that it is a Califorina car, as the California DMV doesn´t keep their title records for very long. I´ve been  thru that myself with a 1975 Lincoln I have, only the last owner title was on file even though the car wasn´t exported to Norway until 2005.

Oh well, there are quite a few ways to try and work around the problems, and I may be able to give you a few tips. However I am packed with work this week, but mail me or call me up next week end, my cell is +47 90 55 67 20, and I´ll try to help you. Snakkes da / talk to you later...

Regards, Tore
Norway

64 Eldo Conv
76 Eldo Conv
78 Sev Ele
80 FBd´E