News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

57 Eldo horns

Started by Paul Tesone - # 6876, September 21, 2006, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Tesone - # 6876

Thanks to Ralph Messina and Jeff Hansen for responding to my previous question about repair of my 57 Eldo horns. Unfortunately , I still need more help. I called The Horn Shop as Jeff suggested and was referred to a man named Dennis Portka in Hamburg, NY. Apparently,The Horn Shop does not restore 1957 horns.The same was true for a place named The Horn Works.I sent my horns to Mr Portka who told me my high and low note horns were incorrect for my car(I took them off a non running 57 Eldo parts car). He said I need a low note horn with a number designation of 323-12V , and a hi note horn with a number designation of 324-12V. Thats my dilema . Is he correct ? Where can I get these horns ? Your help will be greatly appreciated !!Thanks, Paul Tesone -#6876