News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Membership Directories

Started by Brady # 21042, November 14, 2006, 08:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brady # 21042

I understand some members have received the new Annual Directories however I not in South Lousiana.  Any idea if all have been mailed?

Tks,
Brady
# 21042

FRED ZWICKER #23106

I am a new member since this summer and recently sent an email to inquire when to expect the Directory.  As of today (11/14/06) no Directory as yet.

Fred

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17693

I received the new directory.  UNfortunately, my information is all old and wrong,.

Mine came about two days ago.  I live in Northern Colorado on the Front Range just north of Denver.

CLC Office - Mike & Nancy Book

All the Membership Directories went in the mail at the same time. The Periodical Class mailing memberships ( $35.00 ) had the Nov/Dec Self-Starter and the Membership Directory mailed together in a polybag container. The First Class mailing memberships ( $50.00 ) had the Self-Starter mailed First Class as usual, but because of the enormous postage rate to mail the Directory with it, the Directory was mailed separately at the Periodical postage rate. The information contained in each Directory can only be as updated as each member provides. Randalls address change was received on Sept. 17th. The cut-off for any information changes was August 31st. The CLC Office processed every address change and car addition/deletion in our possession prior to sending the database for insertion into the Directory format very late in the evening of August 31st. Unfortunately, changes always occur after the cutoff date, and there is nothing we can do about that until next years Directory. A tremendous amount of work is performed by several people to put the Directory together, but the most important part of the Directory comes from timely and accurate reporting of changes by the membership. We hope this helps explain the process.

Mike & Nancy Book
CLC Office Administrators

David #19063

Mines been here in Indiana for a while...I am on the cheap mailing as well.

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17693

Oh trust me, it was my fault.  No fault of yours was meant.  I would edit it to clarify but as we know, I cannot.  No the address is correct, but the cars have changed.  

No big deal there either.  Sheessh.  

The 47 is no more, and the 77 is happily in Europe.  Now I have two 1956 Cadillac series 62 sedans.  One is storage for a bit until it is restored and is fully loaded.
The other is my daily which I work on occasionally, and it is a base model.  Only difference I have noticed is the seats on the loaded one are thick and comfortable.
The seats on the other is kind of flat and broken down.  But still pretty comfortable, all things considered.

jerry 14369

I received the Self Starter and Membership Directory (containing my updated information)here in the Heartland.
CLC Administrators keep up the good work.

Brady # 21042

The 2007 Annual Membership directory arrived in todays mail...

Thanks to Mike and Nancy for your hard work and dedication on behalf of all fellow members.....

CLC Office - Mike & Nancy book

Thanks to all for the kind comments! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mike & Nancy

James H

You too Nancy & Mike

James

Quote from: CLC Office - Mike & Nancy bookThanks to all for the kind comments! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Paul Ayres #5640

Hang in there, folks, the mail is on its way.  I got my directory today, November 27.  I really thought it must be lost somewhere, but it finally showed up.  Paul Ayres

Doug Houston

Mine arrived before Thanksgiving.  Maybe the USPS  clerks are reading them, and re-wrapping them...no?