News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

The Cadillac-LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center, Question

Started by Lou CLC19028, October 01, 2006, 09:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou CLC19028

While in the mist of parting out a 1979 Eldorado. I uncovered the build sheet. It has managed to stay in remarkable shape. No stains & its 100percent complete. This document has little to no value to me but I couldnt help thinking, how often does someone get there hands on one of these in great condition?
Does the Museum have any interest in this? I would gladly donate it. I just need to know the next step :)

Tim Pawl CLC#4383

You can donate it to CLCMRC. Mail it to Paul Ayres, Curator. His address is on the cadillaclasalleclub.org  web page.

JOHN

Fred Garfield 22310

Usually behind a door panel or the back seat. Last guy on the assembly line just tossed it there.

Lou CLC 19028

I found it behind the passenger rear quarter interior panel . In my old 1971 Chevelle I found it in the lower rear seat stuck in between the foam and seat springs. In my 70 DVC I have not discovered it as of yet and I dont think I will(Just about the whole car has been apart).