News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

front seat

Started by jay, October 12, 2006, 11:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I tried the buy & sell forum, now I am trying to find the front seat for a 60 El Do, mine was stolen. Any help out there? Thanks, Jay

Bill Kaufman

Howdy Jay,

Sorry I cant help you with finding a seat for your Eldo but ---
Ive got to ask , What is the story about how your front seat was stolen out of your car ? I dont want to make jest about your loss ,just curiuos . I have heard of alot of things being stolen off of one of our cars ( wheels, hub caps, Emblems etc...  but never a front seat .  

BIll

jay

Yeah, dont blame you! I trusted a mechanic I have known for many years, he subbed out several of the jobs like trans, engine, rear end etc. the interior he also sent out to someone whos work he showed me (done on one of his cars) the guy got $1600.00 up front, never did the work & now cant find my front seat. Yes we will all wind up in court, yes it has & will cost me, yes we have learned. This has been dragging on for some 3 years. I want my car back together & running, air ride etc. & to get it away from people that have no idea. Didnt mean to write a book but, this is not the half of it. Jay