News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

53 Eldorado on eBay

Started by Paul W Allen CLC#20193, October 18, 2006, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Newcombe #4719

"Buy it now for $6500" did not appear when I looked at the auction, sounds like someone is attempting to, or has, hijack that auction.

Brian G

can you say scam! I have seen lots of cars for sale for buy it now $6.500 on Ebay lately. The mint 70 Plymouth Super Bird for $6,500 was a dead giveaway. If you notice that none of them are listed in the Ebay "buy it now" but you have to email them direct.

Sam Moore #21210

If you will notice, ads such as this do not function like a legit eBay listing. You cannot access any of the buttons for the item....couldnt bid even if you fell for it. Clicking anywhere on the page leads to a popup to email someone. I suppose they are fishing for email addresses, hoping you are gullible enough to respond. I dont see how they get the ad to do this....looks like eBay could put a stop to it. I have seen a lot of these lately.

Dave Leger CLC #19256

I just reported this to Ebay under the category inappropriate links - which seemed the closest to the way this thing sends any click anywhere to an email.  What do you bet its pulled soon?

Dave

Don Boshara #594

You guys are too skeptical. Id jump at this one if I hadnt just purchased an antique bridge over the East River.

joe meneghin #22407

I called my account manager and had this thing taken off immediately. This a-hole wont have a chance to screw somebody.   Auction is now gone.   You can thank Devin in power seller support.

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

Um, I shouldnt really be telling you this, but I have the inside track to lakeside lots in Death Valley. Just send....

Brian G

I just was looking at chevy camaros and spotted 3 in the first five cars. Ebay has been swamped by them.

Brian G

Quote from: Don Boshara #594You guys are too skeptical. Id jump at this one if I hadnt just purchased an antique bridge over the East River.

You are too late. I have already bought that bridge.....twice.

joe meneghin #22407

Look at the bright side, at least you have another crack at Madman Marvs infamous tv convertible.