News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Value of 57/58 brougham doors

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC #96, October 31, 2006, 01:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC #96

I may, repeat may have found some brougham doors. What is a fair retail price per door assuming they are solid western units? I have no other information at this time. I believe the body is long gone. Thanks, Bob

Jerry

Value / Worth equals: "the price a buyer is willing to pay and/or the price that the owner is willing to sell".  

You dont mention whether the doors are stripped of components or if they still contain the motors, glass, handles, door panels, switches, trim, etc.

Condition?

Bob Hoffmann CLC #96

I cant answer your questions because I dont know at this time. Lets assume theyre complete solid doors that have been stored outside here in the west. Im just trying to get some kind of idea of their value. Bob

Bob

I was quoted $500.00 per fender from California and the vendor refused to provide pictures.

Roger A. Zimmermann #21015

Is that vendor  Duncan xxxxxx in Rancho Mirage?

Good luck!

Roger/Switzerland