Author Topic: Re: 1947 Fleetwood 60 S Interior (6069)  (Read 1073 times)

Anthony Amman

Re: 1947 Fleetwood 60 S Interior (6069)
« on: November 15, 2006, 12:15:51 PM »
I am in need of some digital photographs showing detailed views of the interior of a 47 60 S.  Particularly the areas where the headliner, windlace, and rear compartment divider interface.  Also, the areas around door openings,dash, windshield,back glass, and carpeted areas would be helpful as well. Trunk shots would be helpful also. I pulled my interior out back in 75 and have very few photos of it intact.  I want to use this winter season to complete and install the interior.  

I was a CLC member during the mid to late seventies and again in the late nineties/two thousand.  I am in those old directories.

If anyone here can help me, it would surely be appreciated!

Thanks,

Anthony

Geoff Newcombe #4719

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:07:44 PM »
Trust you will see fit to rejoin Anthony.  All of the free and extensive help that is available here deserves the support of everyone who sees fit to avail themselves of it.  The dues are cheap at twice the price and the help availiable here is more than worth it.

Not that help isnt available for members and non-members alike because when you get right down to it the preservation of our Cadillacs is foremost in most of our minds, and that is one of the reasons why the club was formed in the first place.

Randall A. McGrew CLC # 17693

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 02:57:47 PM »
Anthony,

I had a 1947 Cadillac 6269 sedan, and may have a picture of that area, but I am not sure that it is the same.  I might have a body manual too.  I will look.

I think that Scheiders Cadillacs of the Forties had pictures of the interior rear are available.

Randall

Anthony Amman

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
Thanks, Randall.  I do have the body and shop manuals for the car, however they arent very detailed when dealing with the upholstery aspect of the vehicle.  I do have Schneiders Cadillacs of the Forties book and that does have some good photos.  Any pictures you have would probably help though.

Geoffrey, I just renewed my membership.  I had been meaning to for a couple of weeks now.  If I still maintain my old number, it is 15293.  I bought my car in Colorado from an aquaintance of my grandfather in November of 1975.  I had just turned 20 a couple of months earlier.  I first learned of, and joined the club in early 1976. I always had good dealings and interesting correspondence with members back then when you had to do everything with pen and paper via the U.S. Mail.  You have got to love the power of the Internet.

Anthony

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

All Cads