News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

31 Lasalle runningboards

Started by George, November 18, 2006, 11:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

I am looking for a set of runningboard mattings for my 31 Lasalle currently in restoration. They were made a while back by Steele Rubber Products but were discontinued except for the round Lasalle logo that goes in the middle of each. The style of the ribbed pattern is unique to Lasalle and there does not seem to be anybody out there reproducing it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you..George

William King

Give me a call around 7:00 p.m. eatern time. I have the name and he has a lovely rib just like the Lasalle , he will send you sample and L & L in Missouri can make the molding if you need them.

Bill King 407-351-3024
CLC # 20336

Ken Andersen # 21420

Hi William,

Your contact L & L in Missouri, does he do 1928 Cadillac running board mouldings?  

Regards
Ken
Australia

William KIng

They have standard molding approaching the 39 Lasalle original ones. I am not familiar with the 31, give them a call and they will mail you pictures and schematics of what they have. Who will install the matting for you?

Bill King  CLC # 20336

William King

Just noticed you are in Australia. Give me your address and I will send what they sent me. They have a few molding and you decide if they come close to what you need .

Bill King clc # 20336

Ken Andersen # 21420

Dear William,

Sent you an email providing details.
Please confirm if you have received it.

Thanks for your offer and assistance.