News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Old cars weekly

Started by Mauro, December 16, 2006, 05:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauro

Is there anyone out there willing and able to post to me a copy of  Vol.35 of Old Cars weekly featuing the Eldorado Extravaganza and a copy of Feb 2007 Hemmings Classic car.A must have for any Eldorado owner.
Ill take you for a spin in my 59 eldo seville!!!!

Vince Taliano #13852

Mauro,

Please visit our website where you can download the front cover of Old Cars Weekly with the 59 Seville on the cover, the November 2006 issue of the Caddie Chronicle and the March 2007 Hemmings Classic Car story on the Eldorado Extravaganza.

http://www.clcpotomacregion.org TARGET=_blank>www.clcpotomacregion.org

Happy Holidays!

Vince

Angelo Van Bogart

Id be happy to send you a copy of the issue of OCW. Just send me an e-mail with your address to angelo.vanbogart@fwpubs.com. Ive always loved 1959 and 60 Sevilles. If youre ever in Wisconsin, Id be happy to trade you one of my 55 or 62 Coupe deVills, but only for the afternoon ;)
Angelo Van Bogart
Editor, Old Cars Weekly

fred wittenberg clc#18218

Hey,
If Angelo welches out on the deal(just kidding Angelo) Ill send you my copy just to get a rdie in your car. It sure would be different than my 64 Fleetwood 60 Special!!
Fred Wittenberg