News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

USA parts freight policy

Started by Steve Hales CLC # 16187, December 23, 2006, 12:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Hales CLC # 16187

A week or so ago I was warning everybody about the rip off on freight of USA parts, well I got a phone call from a nice gentleman
his name was Bob, He asked me if I was having a problem with my last order concerning the freight, I told him yes, that the package I received was not oversized and felt $36.95 was too much to charge for a package that was 33" long and weighed 4 lbs.He informed that the shipping department did in fact measure the box wrong and it was not oversized, He gave me a credit of $18.95. and apologized for any inconvenience I was caused. I believe that is a mark of a good company to to be that customer service minded to look into a problem and call you back to admit they were wrong. I will continue to do business with USA parts.

Johnny #662

Alls well that ends well..........

I wonder if the postings on this message board, was instrumental in them finding their error.

Vox populi

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Steve,

Nice to know that the power of the press works.

It is a pity that the initial requests from you were ignored and it took a couple of responses from this site to get the correct decision.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV