News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

37 caddy rubber parts?

Started by Harvey Bowness, January 01, 2007, 07:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Bowness

have a 37 caddy,just painted it and am starting to put it back together,now i need some rubber gaskets for the misc trim peices, like the cowl gasket,trunk lid gasket,wiper towers,etc. i have looked at the site for steele rubber parts,are their parts good quality,and are there any other companies that make similar rubber parts for my car.thanks Harvey B

Anthony Amman

I have been doing business with Steele since the mid-seventies.  You will not be disappointed with their products.  No one offers more items than they do for Cadillacs and other makes.  

I just received an order from them last week, and as always, the quality and service are excellent.

Tony

Paul W Allen CLC #20193

Harvey,

I totally agree with Anthony. My 53 is being repainted and all the rubber is being replaced with Steele products. They are not cheap, mind you, but the quality is there.

Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine

Doug. Houston

I just bhad my 41 convertible coupe  repainted, and all new parts from Steele. As always said, they werent cheap, but dont use their gasket for the trunk license light. Its too small, and their order taker just tells you that theyve sold lots of them. Im sure they have, and the damned things are too small!

Lynn would turn over in his grave if he knew how his company is being run.

michel mathieu

I, Mr Bowness , try with Metro rubber parts at   http://www.metrommp.com TARGET=_blank>WWW.metrommp.com  I bought some parts a few month ago and they are fit very well. Thanks, Michel CLC-20339