News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

67 Fleetwood Eldorado Air Filter

Started by Matt CLC# 18621, February 19, 2008, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt CLC# 18621

67 Fleetwood Eldorado Air Filter-NAPA, Auto Zone, Pep Boys and Strauss Discount do not have; any alternatives?

Thanks,

Matt

dadscad

Matt,

Go to my web site, www.lubedealer.com/ddthomas, click on the online store button on the left. In the search window enter #42070. You can purchase it there with your credit card and have it shipped direct to your door. This is a high quality filter for your car. If you want the best oil filter on the market, the EAO22 Amsoil filter fits the bill! You can get fuel filters and transmission filters there also. #33034 non a/c, 51049 a/c fuel filters, 58882 transmission filter. You can click on the Amsoil on line product guide on the left side of my home page to look up other vehicles/applications also.

Good luck, Enjoy your Caddie!
David
www.lubedealer.com/ddthomas
independent Amsoil Dealer 1074391
Enjoy The Ride,
David Thomas CLC #14765
1963 Coupe deVille

35-709

Rock Auto has them Fram CA-328, WIX, AC Delco.   www.rockauto.com

Maybe you're scaring them off with the "Eldorado".  All of the 429's used the Fram CA-328 or its equivalent in WIX or AC Delco as far as I can see.  Give your NAPA or Auto Zone man the Fram CA-328 number, they can cross-reference it if they don't sell the Fram brand, or surely they can order one if they don't have it in stock.  Should be easy to get one ---- or order it from Rock Auto.
Geoff 
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

dadscad

According to my information source, the Eldorado uses a different air filter and transmission filter, than the Deville/Concours or Calais for that year. The Deville/Concours and Calais use Air filter #42097.

Enjoy that Caddy!

David
CLC14765
www.lubedealer.com/ddthomas
Enjoy The Ride,
David Thomas CLC #14765
1963 Coupe deVille

Greg McDonnell

Quote from: Matt CLC# 18621 on February 19, 2008, 04:03:24 PM
67 Fleetwood Eldorado Air Filter-NAPA, Auto Zone, Pep Boys and Strauss Discount do not have; any alternatives?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

I bought mine at Advance Auto Parts.  I also have seen these filters on Ebay.  It shouldn't be too terribly difficult to find but I did buy mine a few years ago.  Hope they're not getting scarce.   

HTH,

Greg
Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841