News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Authenticity Manuals - Class 7 & 9

Started by Bill Gauch, January 04, 2007, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gauch

I have been waiting for the release for the authenticity manual that covers my 1938 Series 65 (V8). I finally got around to checking today and noticed that it looks like they combined it into one manual for class 7 and 9 which covers 1934-37 Cadillac V12 and V16 and 1936-38 Cadillac V8. This just seems confusing to me. Is this a typo or is there another reason it is only one manual? I just want to make sure before I shell out $90 for it. Although, it would probably be worth it for the pictures. :)

Jeff Hansen, #4225

Bill,

Its no typo.  They combined the two classes into one manual.  As it was explained to me, there was so much commonality between the two that it made sense to put both into a single manual.  You can email Pete Peters, head of the authenticity project, directly at techdir@cadillaclasalleclub.org if you have more questions about this.

HTH,
Jeff