News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1956 Derham Conversions

Started by Jim Jordan CLC# 5374, January 22, 2007, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jordan CLC# 5374

I am looking for any details and/or pictures to help restore a 1956 Derham Fleetwood 75 Limousine.  Any club members who own one and can provide detail photos of the top would be greatly appreciated.  I also thought a "registry" of sorts for Derham cars would be a nice thing to have as well.  Does anyone know what became of teh Derham 1956 Series 62 Sedan that was in Hemmings several years ago?  I have seen the beautiful 60 Special in Iowa on teh database butthis wa sdefinately a Series 62 Sedan with crank windows and a crank operated division window.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Jordan

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

I believe Buill Fries, the man who bought my Black Pryncess (1942 Fleetwood 7519F), has or had one of these 56 Derham conversions.  Perhaps he is in a position to offer assistance : < Fleetwood95@cs.com >  or < caddylimo4u@yahoo.com .

Jim Jordan CLC # 5374

Thanks Yann.  Do you know by chance who owns the 1956 7533 Derham car pictured in the database?  Jim

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

I believe its the person that I mentioned in my previous entry (Bill Fries).

irebld

I am answering this old thread and hopefully will catch up to the originator.  I own the Series 62 sedan Derham that Jim inquired about.