News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

57 Brougham #40 is offered by lvdg

Started by wm link, January 23, 2007, 11:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wm link

The buy it now price is just under $90k.

john fotakis

Hey, wed all love a 57 Brougham in the driveway. If it is such an "easy" restoration why doesnt he do it and then sell it especially since he has done two of them already and can do them so cheaply. Surely people dont fall for such obvious sales talk [ me, Im going to be driving around in my newly acquired 59 "death car" if anyone wants to come for a ride ].Would a beautifuuly restored 57 Brougham be worth, say, 100,000?, 120,000?

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

BTW, it appears he sold that 1959 "Motorama" special with in-dash TV.  The guy who (apparently) bought it had it tagged in Colorado ...and back up for sale.  He claimed his was NOT Marvs car.  Yeah, right ?

As for 57EB#40, I believe it is one of the better surviving originals ...but whats with the carpet on the dash?

Marv ecently paid over $50 on a eBay (item 290065407769) for a boxed set of "Cross" pen and pencil for this Brougham.  He really knows his stuff ...except this item is from the 80s and doesnt look a bit like the "Cross" pencil delivered with each Brougham !

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

Harry Carlson #16432

Just to give you all a heads up, I am about to put my 58 Brougham #406 on the market again.

Yann posted my photo of it in his Brougham web site.

I took a deposit on it in December but my buyer is having trouble coming up with the balance.

I havent decided whether to use eBay or not.  Opinions?

Randolph Hane

Harry, Could you give me a few details about #406? I might be interested. It would be great if you could send a few pics as well.
Thanks, Randolph Hane clc#22326
dolph4golf@aol.com