News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Thanks Bruce

Started by Jim Hughes cLc Menber #17388, January 28, 2007, 01:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Hughes cLc Menber #17388

I am writing this from the Hartford Hospital where I just underwent tripple by-pass surgery. (Gee, and I looked so good too)I would like to thank Bruce of Tasmania fame for his words of encouragement and for giving me a call here in the States. To everyone else, you too Bruce, have those check ups and stay healthy, the only Caddys we want to ride in are the ones without a rear door unless it is an antique, of course, Thanks again Bruce. Jim

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Jim,

Glad to see that you are into computing from your hospital bed, and that they actually let you have one in there.   Hope they dont add the power bill to your account.

I couldnt believe that you sounded so well on the phone, but then I realised that it was those "drugs" that they probably gave you to keep you quiet.   Nothing worse than a grown man screaming in pain.   I know from experience.

I know that you will be home soon, and thankfully you got rid of the Fordson.   At least you dont have to crank the LaSalle.

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV