News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac Aerodynamic Coupe

Started by Bruce Berghoff - CLC # 1476, February 09, 2007, 06:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Berghoff - CLC # 1476

I urgently need a good clear black and white photo suitable for reproduction of the Cadillac V-16 Aerodynamic Coupe featured in the GM exhibit at the 1933 Chicago Worlds Fair. This will be used in a book "GM Parade of Progress- a Futurliner Returns" co-authored by George Ferris and myself. I would prefer a shot in the GM Pavillion setting . Please respond if you know of an original available. Email or (231)889-3343. Thank you !

Yann Saunders, CLC #12588

Hi Bruce, I sent a couple of high-res scans to your private eMail address.  I hope these may be of use for the project.

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

Bruce, That picture is in Cadillacs of the Forties I believe. Roy readily gives permission for others to use his copyrighted work for Cadillac/GM history. At least, he always has for me. You might also find a copy at GM photographic.