News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

period caravans

Started by john fotakis CLC#23436, March 07, 2007, 03:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john fotakis CLC#23436

Hi to all. The recent discussion on towing has reminded me of  a holiday I had in 2003- [ before I had anything to do with cadillacs ]when I spent a couple of weeks with my wife in Sweden. We stayed at a campground in the countryside[ no recollection of the small towns name ] simply with a view to using it as a base for some spectacular hiking/ sightseeing. Now as luck would have it, the very weekend we were there, there was a rather impressive gathering of cadillacs for a show [ my wife is still suspicious about this ]. What particularly impressed me was not only the high quality of cars on show and the very friendly disposition of all the proud owners, but also the very large collection of period caravans present, similarly well restored, happily getting pulled along behind the caddies. - made for some very interesting parking manoeuvres I can tell you. I was wondering whether there was a similar interest in such things in other parts of the world like the USA etc. It was quite an eye opener.   Cheers, John