News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

HT4100 Vacuum System Diagram

Started by Jesse De La Vega, March 17, 2007, 10:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse De La Vega

Anyone out there have a diagram of the vacuum hose routing for an HT4100 Engine in a 82 Eldorado? Thanks.

TJ H 20664

I had an 83 manual around somewhere but cant seem to locate it at the moment.   Check your local or nearest larger city library (if you are in the USA), they often have car manuals and you can copy what you need for the price of the copy.  Many also have an online subscription for services like ALL DATA but you usually have to ask someone how to get on.

Good Luck!

TJ H
StPaul/Mpls MN USA

Gaylord Goclan

Hi I run a repair shop, and use Mitchells,  I should have the vacumn schmatics . If you have a fax,or send me your address and Ill send via snail mail.  Gaylord

Jesse De La Vega

Thanks Gaylord, Really appreciate your response. You can Fax to 310-443-6405 Attn:J. De La Vega. Thanks Again. Ill let you know when I receive it.