News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Windshield leak

Started by Fred Wittenberg#18218, March 23, 2007, 10:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Wittenberg#18218

I just wanted to post a quick not of thanks to all of my CLC brothers and sisters. This is note of thanks. A log while ago I posted a thread regarding water coming into the inside of my 1964 Fleetwood. So many of you responded with the same answer that the windshield was leaking and that it was very prevalent to that year and model. I ordered the new windshield seal from Steel Rubber Products and had it shipped to a local shop that deals with antique autos, and had the car flatbedded there. My problem has been solved, and my floorboards have been saved!!
Again, thank you to all of you for taking the time to help me out, and steer me in the right direction.
Fred Wittenberg
clc#18218
Brewster,NY