News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Font For 70s GM Window Sticker

Started by Dave MacGregor, April 07, 2007, 12:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave MacGregor

Anyone have an idea what font o use for reproducing a decent window sticker for a 70s Cadillac?

Ive looked all over and cant seem to find a good enough match.

Thanks

Dave

Doug Houston

I sort of doubt if this will be of any help, but here it is, anyway. I have the sticker (actually, its a card) from my 96 Buick Roadmaster wagon here. The font on it is a dead ringer for Arial, which seems to be on most computers. All but a couple of small words on it are in caps, and Id be hard pressed to come any closer.

Beyond that, I havent an answer. Hope this helps. Wrong decade, but...........

Rich Sullivan

Dan McSherrys post in the string about the 79 Seville with Custom Interior Trim (below in this Forum) states that blank stickers can be purchased and typed using an Underwood typewriter. If that is not too difficult, I would be interested in reproducing one for my 1971 Eldorado Convertible!

Dave MacGregor 18998