News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Boise dealership in 53

Started by Quentin Hall Australia, April 19, 2007, 08:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quentin Hall Australia

Gday from Down Under,
 I am trying to find any details on the Boise Cadillac dealer in 1953. My 53 Eldo was the only one of the 532 Eldos made to be  delivered to Idaho. Another source told me that the original owner was a Richard Logsdon who ran the dealership however I cant yet confirm this to be true.
  ANy one in Boise with any recollections or ideas?
  Regards. Quentin.

Brian Laurance

Quentin, I was a kid living near Boise during the late 1950s and the 1960s.  I recall seeing dealership nameplates for a Boise dealership named:

Miller-Stephens Pontiac Cadillac

A quick search on the web turned up nothing, but perhaps there are others here who can tell you more.

Tom Hall 7485

Gidday, "cousin".  R. M. Logsdon it was, indeed.  He managed Logsdon Motor Co., the Cadillac outlet in Boise.  He was there during WWII.  This per a list of Cadillac distributors dated 1943.  Not sure exactly when the business was transferred.

Please tell us about the Eldorado as it looked when he owned it.