News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1953 Le Mans Concept A Recreation in Tribute to Harley Earl

Started by Jack Frank, April 20, 2007, 03:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Frank

Hello everyone.
I'm sad to hear that, he will be missed, he's the one that pushed me on the plane cause I didn't want to fly, Charles was a big support to me and a friend in the Raven project....... Thank You Mr. Barnette

Quentin Hall

Welcome back Jack, I too was recently wondering how you were. This was one of the posts I really enjoyed and looking back now it is sad to see that Charles' enthusiasm will not be here again except in memory. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. Nevertheless I look forward to your updates and trials and tribulations. We all have to remember that it is the journey not the destination sometimes.
      I still have 4 projects on the go and I flit from one to the other and sometimes ask myself "if ever it will end?" and then I stop for a moment and enjoy the present and hope it never ends.
      I really like your line "He's the one that pushed me on the plane cause I didn't want to fly"
      Q
53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz