News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Re: Yann, Please read

Started by Degalle Morris, July 21, 2006, 07:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Degalle Morris

Yann,

I need want to talk to Bruce But I afraid to In person since we did not share same the ideas and we got in an disagreement over an post that was posted few days ago. Its about ethics or something like that.

Maybe I will come out from hiding in East Germany and try to talk with him. I dont yet If we can even fix it.

I felt I was insulted by him is the intire reason I behind this. He thinks I am no good or whatever. I dont Know what Bruce thinks. I took it personal and got all upset over it. Its hurts me thinking peaple see me like that but I not like that type person they think I am.

I think I doing the correct thing but he  and others dont think so . I asked those guys the correct way on how to do things I wanted to do. They never told me and just all got upset and in an outrage over it. It upset the intire forum and they all took the wrong way. It made me look like worst person in the world. I never wanted that for sure. Peaple think I am bad person these days because of it.

Your Correct Bruce Is one Best mechanics I ever heard about making stuff work or making parts. His Ideas work. Since I tryed his Ideas before on trying fix stuff.

Degalle